Random day - 1


Heyy there, lovely people! I hope you're all doing fantastic 💕. So, as promised, I'm here to spill the beans on my everyday events. And hey, I've taken note of your suggestions, and you better believe they'll be coming your way soon. I'm committing to posting weekly, so stick around for all the fun.

~ journal entry on 23rd March, 2024 .

Dear Billy,

(Billy is my journal's name)

Get ready to laugh until it hurts, Billyyy! Today was like a comedy sketch, but with joh as the star! Yesterday was a bit of a flop, but I was psyched to rock that ramp. You know how much I live for those moments, dressing up and all. And today? Even better, but also cringeworthy~ ahhhh! It was day two of our college cultural fest, and I was euphoric because finally, I could relax and have a good time. Not sure, I may have danced like a clumsy ostrich 😭, but trust me, it was a blast.

Prepare for some serious giggles, Billyy. So, after all the cultural chaos, it was time to hop onto our buses. A friend of mine rang me up for a sunset watch, so we headed out. It was so pretty prettyyy. And guess what? I swear I heard the bus engines roar~ahh, they're leaving! But little did I know, my bus was chilling right in front of me 🤡 (smacks forehead). My friend, so sharp, hopped onto her bus while I was still scratching my head and I couldn't process. I started running like a cheetah on Redbull, I'm not even kidding, and with my dress billowing and my sling bag doing loop de loops, I was totally in my main character vibes except for the fact that it was a comedy film and I wasn't aware of that 🙂. But wait, Billy, there's more. I sprinted right past my own bus 😭 My bus number? 29. And what did I do? I spotted bus 26, six buses too soon, and did a grand entrance 🤡. Talk about a comedy of errors! Then, of course, my friend yells at me in a call that my bus is actually behind me 😭 I had to play the comedy hero and flag down the driver, making a dramatic entrance onto the right bus. The driver? He had a good laugh, (bro saw me running past the bus and many would have seen it too, ahhh 😭) telling me I could probably outrun the bus home. (~ it was more hilarious to hear that in Tamil). Typical joh behaviour, always providing the laughs and always finding new ways to embarrass myself (ahhh so embarrassing) but, it's always fun. 

Okayy byeee.

With love,

- joh 🌷

Comments

Popular Posts